There are many ways for you to serve the world! God has called us to:
- proclaim Jesus as Lord and Savior,
- care for the vulnerable, and
- build up the church.
You can do these every day, and go on mission trips, too. Start by praying for God's Good News to spread throughout the world. Then befriend a refugee or a newcomer in your neighborhood. Make friends where God has planted you, and then branch out!
In addition, download a copy of our Mission Prayer Calendar to pray each day for our mission partners in DC and internationally.
Proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
Pray for the spread of the good news of Jesus Christ across the world.
Praise God for the completion of Bible translation into new languages!
Give thanks for the many lives committed to Christ, and pray for hope for desperate people.
Share your faith whenever you have a chance!
Caring for the Vulnerable
- Befriend a refugee at home or abroad.
- A Syrian refugee family in Fairfax needs a woman to help their daughter with reading and math. Contact Betty Elliott to learn more.
- Medical and Dental Professionals: Use your skills to serve the Lord and serve the needy in Haiti, the Dominican Republic, or Jordan. Contact the Serve Office for more information.
Building Up the Church
- Pray for the persecuted church, that they may be protected, remain faithful, and that the gospel may continue to be spread.
- Pray for seminary student and Christian leaders throughout the globe, that they would bear good spiritual fruit for generations to come, and strengthen the churches around them.
- ESOL Teachers, Professors, Higher-Ed Administrators, IT Pros: Our seminary partners from Moldova to Zambia want YOU! Contact Jane Gore for more information.
Our Mission Partners
Capital Campaign Partners
Connect with international missions
We would love to help you get connected with opportunities to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord, serve the vulnerable, and build up the church around the world!
John Marienau Turpin
Serve Ministries Director