This fall, gather with other parents for study and conversation at the same time your kids meet at church!
We are equipping our youth to become faithful, lifelong followers of Jesus Christ, together in God’s world. Middle School and High School students are invited to join our youth programs, as we strive to grow in faith in Christ together.
We have a dedicated team of volunteer teachers who lead each class and help youth connect the teachings of our Christian creeds and Scriptures with their own lives.
High School Small Groups
High school small groups meet on Sunday evenings for fellowship and intentional discipleship.
Bring a friend to youth group for games, snacks, and a short devotional.
Students who are 9th grade and older can choose to participate in Confirmation during the spring semester, which is a dedicated season to learn about their personal faith and culminates in a public profession of faith and membership at National Presbyterian Church.
Retreats, Summer Trips, Special Events
Check the calendar for our fall retreats, summer mission trip and camps, and other special events.
Sundays, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
Youth gather from 9:30–9:40 a.m. in the Multipurpose Building before going to their grade-specific classes:
- Grade 6: Multipurpose Room
- Grade 7: Youth House Basement
- Grade 8: Multipurpose Building Basement
- Grades 9/10: Youth House Main Room
- Grades 11/12: Youth House Game Room
Small Groups and Youth Group
Get to know other youth who can support you in your faith. Youth group and small groups are casual settings to grow in friendship and faith.
- Middle School youth group meet on select Fridays, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- High School small groups and youth group meet on Sundays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
High School Fall Retreat
December 6-8, 2019
Joy El Camp and Conference Center, Greencastle, PA
Advent Family Night
Sunday, December 1
Join us for family worship, Christmas crafts, and a pasta dinner (Not turkey leftovers!) to celebrate the start of the advent season with your family. Cost is $7/person.
This fall, gather with other parents for study and conversation at the same time your kids meet at church! There will be three groups that meet throughout the year:
- Parents of Early Elementary or Preschool Children: Studying Intentional Parenting on the first Saturday of the month from 10:00-11:30 a.m. (Free childcare with RSVP!)
- Parents of Older Elementary or Middle School Children: Studying The Art of Parenting twice a month on Fridays from 7:00-8:30 p.m. (the same time as Club 45 and Middle School Youth Group).
- Parents of High School or Young Adult Children: Studying Growing With the last Sunday of the month from 7:00-8:00 p.m. (the same time as High School Youth Group).
Cost is $20 per person or $35 per couple for the entirety of the course and includes all materials, including the book.
Save the Dates for 2020!
Family Winter Camp
Friday evening, February 14 - Sunday afternoon, February 16
Join us for a fun-filled family weekend at Potomac Retreat Center in beautiful Falling Waters, WV—a short 30 minutes to Whitetail Ski Resort. Speaker Jeff Dunn-Rankin will help us discover how using love languages can lead to family flourishing. We will meet at the Potomac Retreat Center on Friday evening and will head back to DC on Sunday afternoon.
Vacation Bible School
July 6-10, 2020
Middle School Trip
July 27-August 1, 2020
The Great Escape, Johnstown, PA