Welcome to our new ONLINE NPC Community!
While the world tackles the coronavirus pandemic, NPC is still pursuing Jesus’ mission to lead people to become his faithful followers together in God’s world . . . but many of our activities have paused! Some of the details on other pages will not be relevant right now, but we’ve kept it all online so you can see what we’re like – and we’re linking you below to activities that are moving ahead online.
Remember -- a worldwide virus outbreak does not mean that Jesus has fallen asleep or left his throne! He remains King, and as a people of hope we constantly look forward to the day when he will bring sickness and sorrow to an end and make all things new. And in the meantime? We continue to live our daily lives “virtually together” in as many ways as possible that demonstrate that he really is both Lord and Savior.
To stay most up-to-date on all of our activities, please use the button below to subscribe to our newsletter.
Please join in our community online!
- Adult Sunday School more info
- Youth Sunday School more info
- Online Children's Sunday School more info
- Worship Service Online, 11:00 am watch live | guidelines for Communion at home
- Prayer LIVE after worship until 1:00 pm more info
- Connect LIVE after worship more info
- Wednesday Night Faith Connection 7:00 pm watch live
- Join a virtual Small Group. more info
Resources for Spiritual Growth at Home or On the Go
- HERE are some great resources for your personal growth while you have time at home. There are some for when you have a lot of time and some for when you don't!
- Check out some of our Bible Reading Guides.
Serving at Home: You can still make a difference!
- We encourage those who are able to prepare Covid-19 Care Packages to drop off for the local Salvation Army.
- Some mission partners such as Martha’s Table are active in essential services and are still in need of volunteers. Check partners’ websites to find up-to-date needs and restrictions.
- Volunteer to help others! We are connecting those who can help to people in need.