Welcome to Connect LIVE!
Welcome to Connect LIVE! This is our virtual coffee hour, a casual gathering time to say hello, meet new folks and Pass the Peace of Christ after worship. We welcome you after our online Sunday worship service at 12:00-12:30 pm. Simply click the button to join via Zoom.
Connect at National
Whatever your background, we invite you to experience worship, grow in your faith, find caring community, and serve those in need in our city and the world. It all adds up to discipleship, which means following Jesus as we journey through life.
Get started on your journey of discipleship at National Presbyterian Church by taking the following steps:
- Come for worship on Sunday mornings. There is childcare and programming for all ages, and our Pew Crew (wearing blue badges) would love to welcome you!
- Sign up for weekly email updates about what's happening on Sundays, and how you can get connected to the life of the church. If you have kids or teens, contact our Childrens Director or Youth Director to receive weekly emails about activities for them.
- Let us know how we can make you feel at home at National.
Get connected to the people, programs, and resources that can take your spiritual journey to the next level. Here are a few easy steps to take now:
- Mark your calendar. Find an event that interests and challenges you.
- Join a small group. Find friendship, grow spiritually, be cared for and serve one another in a small group.
- Take part in a class. Study and grow in the knowledge, application, and love of God’s Word in a weekly or monthly class.
- Follow National on Facebook and Instagram for updates, event photos, and sneak peeks at what’s ahead. Don’t forget to share your photos and tag us or use #nationalpres
Get involved in service opportunities, grow spiritually, and give back to your church and the community:
- Engage in service. Learn about our local and international mission partners and discover ways in which you can support them in prayer and service.
- Make ministry happen. Volunteer in ministry within the church or mission out in our city and beyond or provide leadership on a council or committee.
- Support the future of National. Your one time or recurring giving makes a difference!
- Consider membership at National. Pathway to Membership classes are available three times throughout the year.