This fall, gather with other parents for study and conversation at the same time your kids meet at church!
Stay Connected with Youth Events Here!
Fall Schedule of Youth Events
- Sunday School: Sundays, 9:30 am, beginning September 13 - All youth will join Sunday School in a large group format for an introduction, then there will be 2 breakout rooms to divide Middle School and High School for discussions.
- Book Club: Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, beginning September 15 - All youth are invited to join as we read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis on Tuesday evenings together!
- Youth Group: Sundays, 5:00-6:00 pm, beginning September 13 - Youth will be divided into 4 groups for small group lessons (6/7th grade, 8th grade, 9/10th grade, 11/12th grade) and may combine for games some weeks. Groups will meet outdoors when possible, and indoors at a distance as the weather changes.
- Special Events:
Friday, September 11, 6:00 pm: Drive-in, kickoff picnic - Bring your picnic dinner, meet other youth families, and hear an overview of the youth programs for the year.
Friday, October 23, 7:00 pm: Pumpkin Family Carving Competition - Come ready to show-off your best pumpkin carving in the NPC parking lot
Friday, December 18: Youth Christmas Party, Details TBA
Youth Leadership for Club 45: Rising juniors and seniors who are interested in helping lead and disciple some of our children are invited to serve as youth leaders for the weekly Club 45 (4th and 5th graders) this fall. If you are interested, please contact Kristin!
For more information or questions, please email Kristin Franke.
NPC's Youth Ministry
We are equipping our youth to become faithful, lifelong followers of Jesus Christ, together in God’s world. Middle School and High School students are invited to join our youth programs, as we strive to grow in faith in Christ together.
We have a dedicated team of volunteer teachers who lead each class and help youth connect the teachings of our Christian creeds and Scriptures with their own lives.
High School Small Groups
High school small groups meet on Sunday evenings for fellowship and intentional discipleship.
Bring a friend to youth group for games, snacks, and a short devotional.
Students who are 9th grade and older can choose to participate in Confirmation during the spring semester, which is a dedicated season to learn about their personal faith and culminates in a public profession of faith and membership at National Presbyterian Church.
Retreats, Summer Trips, Special Events
Check the calendar for our fall retreats, summer mission trip and camps, and other special events.
Sundays, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
Youth gather from 9:30–9:40 a.m. in the Multipurpose Building before going to their grade-specific classes:
- Grade 6: Multipurpose Room
- Grade 7: Youth House Basement
- Grade 8: Multipurpose Building Basement
- Grades 9/10: Youth House Main Room
- Grades 11/12: Youth House Game Room
Small Groups and Youth Group
Get to know other youth who can support you in your faith. Youth group and small groups are casual settings to grow in friendship and faith.
- Middle School youth group meet on select Fridays, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- High School small groups and youth group meet on Sundays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.